Monday, September 30, 2013

Shop My Closet!!

Happy last day of September! 
Geez, I can't believe this month is over already. It feels like my birthday was just yesterday! Can we start it over? No? Ok. On to October then. 

Anywho, just to let you ladies know, you can now shop my closet! Well, it's actually been open for awhile now, but I never got around to letting my readers know. I've got some really good items for sale, mostly items that I've rarely worn. Click the widget below and start shopping my closet! 

4 comments:

  1. I need to do this. I haven't tried the Poshmark app for selling my stuff but everyone keeps telling me that it is really simple and easy! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went through a massive purge of my closet during my move. It really helps you better organize and gives a fresh new perspective of all the items in the closet!
    xx annette www.avintagesplendor.com
    Enter my Essie Wedding Collection Polish Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too I cant believe that september is gone!!!! I really nned to clean my closet too!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! This top is really cute and looks great against those white skinnies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha