Friday, September 20, 2013

Isn't She Lovely?!

So yesterday was my birthday!  I haven't really been excited for birthdays in the past, but this one was different. Don't ask why. I didn't do anything special but go to work and my sons soccer practice.  You can see my birthday gifts below!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Gift #1
The newest addition to the fam! His name is Kilo and isn't he cutest puppy ever?! I've been wanting one for awhile now and we found one! I was so excited. He follows me everywhere and is basically BFF's with Brayden. Love him to pieces.

Gift #2
My first Michael Kors watch ever! And it's all thanks to my Grandmommie! We share the same birthday. How awesome is that?! I never expect gifts from her but she texts me telling me to expect a package. The gift is usually a purse so when I saw this, you guys should have seen my face! I wanted to cry I was so happy!

Gift #3
Well, it's not really a gift but I told Troy I didn't need a cake this year! But when I do, it has to be with butter cream icing. It's my fav! And of course he gets me this humongous thing but hey, at least it was pink!

Birthday Fun Fact!
My mom named me after Stevie Wonder's daughter, Aisha. (Mine is spelled Iesha.) She was his inspiration behind his song Isn't She Lovely. :)


Top:F21
Pants: Target
Purse:F21
Heels: Steve Madden


12 comments:

  1. Kilo is sooo cute, happy birthday!

    I'm hosting a giveaway, a box of beauty products
    http://myfifthavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Sooo cute!!!

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great!! happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday Iesha! You look absolutely adorb in this outfit.

    xoxo, Alina
    http://stylebyalina.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit dear!!



    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors of your outfit! your new puppy is adorable, happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had the happiest of birthdays!! Kilo looks like the most adorable gift!! Love your polka pants.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  8. That puppy is SO cute! I absolutely love your pants!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday, love the watch- and is that a Wonder Woman tattoo?! I just showed my blog partner's kids the first episode this afternoon! Love it!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a wonderful bday! I really want your dog!

    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit!! You look so fabulous!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok now I am having this Stevie wonder song in my head ;-) and I must sing yeah Isn't she lovely and super fashionable. Happy belated birthday. Totally love this ladylike chic Ensemble Tesha. This lil puppie is such a cutie pie. Funny that you called him like a measurement (Kilo-German used like Inch :-)

    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha