Tuesday, September 24, 2013

No Autumn Here

First off, thank you everyone for your wonderful birthday wishes! One of the best yet!

While many of you are getting ready for the cool weather, I'm over here in the dumps of FL wishing I was too. I won't see that until Dec/Jan. Sucks! I want sweaters, cardigans, booties, sweats, blahzay blahzay. :(

This was just one of those quick put-together outfits. This blouse has been hanging in my closet with the tags for almost a year now. It has an open slit in the back but I had it tucked it so it wasn't visible. And I love the studded sleeves. Why didn't I wear this sooner!?
I can't say enough how much I love these shoes. BUT, I don't know about the size. They fit fine, but I should have went up a half size. I need those black ones as well! 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I definitely need to go on a diet.

Top/Skirt/Cuff: F21
Earrings: old
Bag: Base Exchange
Watch:Anne Klein (gifted)
Heels: ShoeDazzle (selling these on my Poshmark. let me know if you're interested!)

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love your skirt and shoes! x

    andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vibrant colors with the white shoes! very chic!

    xo,
    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The studded top is cute and loving the color combo. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute combo Iesha! You don't need to go on the diet, you look fab as you are. :)

    xoxo, Alina
    http://stylebyalina.com/raspberry-cutout-dress/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look and colours, I do love to colour block my outfits.

    Check out my new blog post "Little Blue Dress" where I paired my blue dress with pink heels!
    x
    www.bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I didn't need to wear jackets until December, but nah! here it got cold even before I got back from my summer holiday!

    I like your sandals and this beautiful handbag :))

    Lu,
    http://balgar-ka.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect and skin fitting outfits,
    i love Green shirt.

    celebrity leather jackets

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg those shoes are *drool*!!! Gona check out your Poshmark!

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing sweetheart:) www.IslandChic77.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha