Sunday, July 29, 2012

Just a Little Lace

Hello loves! I know I've been slacking for awhile, but I told y'all I get lazy. Here's my outfit from last night. I went out to dinner at Fridays with some coworkers and then afterwards went to a night club. (btw, I'm getting too old for those) I just wanted to see what the hype was and I haven't been out since I moved to FL. It was very..different. Anywho, here's what i wore. Enjoy! 

This was actually just a test shot, but I liked how it came out.  :)


I haven't been a big fan of the lace trend, but this shirt was too cute. I should have opted for a strapless bra, but I have to buy a new one. And with being a little top heavy, it's hard finding a decent one that isn't too expensive.  But at least it isn't too noticeable.

Excuse my hairy arms lol. My husband got me this bracelet for Christmas last year. I absolutely adore Betsey Johnson's jewelry.
I chose the crossbody because I figured if I was going to the club that I would need something light and keep close. I was going to go with my new multi clutch, but I didn't want to hold it all night. All my little essentials fit in here!

 



Shirt/Jeans/Wedges/Purse: Forever21
Necklace: Bakers
Bracelet: Betsey Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha