Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Day Lookbook Outfit #1

Happy Monday my darlings! Today is Valentine's Week so it'll be full of love! I'll be busy with work and helping Bray out with Valentine cards for his class and their party. I'm so excited! I love being a mom!

So with that said, this week I'll be showing off 3 Valentine looks. This is my first year doing a Valentine's Day lookbook so I'm pretty stoked. I planned my outfits ahead and let me tell ya'..it was kind of hard. So many to choose from and I still don't know what I'm wearing that day. BUT I will be posting more LOVE outfits throughout the rest of the month as well.

Can you believe this outfit cost less than $50?! Gosh, I love F21 and their basics! I own this peplum top in 2 other colors. And the skirt I own in other colors as well. I bought these boots from ShoeDazzle during their $25 boots/booties sale. I've had my eye on them for the longest and they were worth the wait! They're fantastic!










Top/Skirt/Tights/Sunnies/Necklace: F21


Stay tuned for my other V-Day looks this week!

3 comments:

  1. I love this look on you. Peplum is fast becoming my favorite item of clothing to wear. It hides my extra curves really well :)

    http://kishinaskurvykorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty peplum top! Gorgeous bright skirt!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy and Stylish!! The boots are fabulous.


    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha