Monday, February 17, 2014

Cobalt & Neon

Happy Monday everyone! This post was originally supposed to be up on my lunch break but eh, shit happens.  Can you tell I finally used my new camera!? Y'all, I am so in love I think my husband's even jealous. I just have to find a good picture hosting site to make them larger, yet keep them crisp.

I've had this outfit laid out for a couple weeks. I love this cobalt skater dress from F21. It's my 2nd time wearing it and it feels like heaven. I paired it with some neon and my moto jacket to give it that edgy look. I'm trying to wear this jacket as much as possible cause the weather is about to get real funky within the next few weeks. Then I used my white purse hubby got me for Valentines Day for an extra pop. How do you guys like this look?













Dress/Jacket/Accessories: F21
Booties: DSW
Purse: Michael Kors
Watch: Michael Kors

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your blog :) your style is great. I'm a new blogger and I would like your opinion and become a member if you want. Thanks beautiful.


    aisforflawless.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photos look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear cobalt looks just amazing with everything! I love how you styled this and that pretty necklace!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cobalt blue looks gorgeous on you! Loving that necklace! It's perfect with that dress!


    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally stunning outfit. I love cobalt and you rock this outfit sweetie!

    xo, Alina
    http://stylebyalina.com/careless-whisper/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha