Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Last of the Pink Twirly Skirt

It's the first day of March! Where is the time going?! I feel like we just rang in the new year. I've been slacking the past week or so with the posts, but work is picking up for Spring Break plus I signed up for the gym so time is getting the best of me. Forgive me!

This is my last post featuring this skirt, so I decided to do a Day/Night look with it. I absolutely love these lucite heels my MIL got me for Christmas. I can't wait to wear them more when the weather gets nice.  Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend!




IMG_4931 IMG_4932 IMG_4942 IMG_4947 IMG_4962 IMG_4973 IMG_4978 IMG_4980




Tee: Old
Skirt: Lulus (old)
Belt: F21
Heels: Gifted
Boots: ShoeDazzle 'Brandy'
Jacket: F21
Watch: Anne Klein
Accessories: F21

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha