Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happiness Can Be Found, Even In the Darkest of Times

Wassup!? Let me tell you guys about this tee. I stalked it until they had my size. And this is actually a guys tee! Why are the best HP tee's out AFTER the movies have been over and done with?! There's another I want but of course, my size isn't available. All of your fav spells in one shirt! I paired it with my ever faithful maxi and added some pearls and bling to glam it up. 

Btw, the weather is doing a bang-up job of warming up. But i'ma need FL to hurry the process. Especially in the mornings. Brrr...




Tee: Hot Topic
Skirt: F21
Shoes: Converse via Journeys
Accessories: F21
Watch: Michael Kors

6 comments:

  1. So You're A Big HP Fan,huh? Nice!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote is so true! Love your tee and so glad you stalked it and bought it! And that skirt with slit...you sexay thing! Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tee is cute. Great message! Love your Converse with this look doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, love the tee!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt and shoe combo! I'm a huge HP fan also :)

    Xo Maria
    Www.letterstomaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect outfit, totally in love with that sexy skirt!


    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha