Wednesday, January 29, 2014

ModCloth Campaign Challenge

Hey guys! Guess what?! It snowed here in FL! Yea, crazy right?! But right now it's all ice. Roads are closed down and everywhere is pretty much closed. (We have no salt trucks here.) Sucks. We can't even go out to get food. Ugh!

Anyhoo, the lovely ladies over at ModCloth contacted me to put together an outfit around one particular item for their Uniquely You campaign. The challenge was the Palette on Parade Dress. It has that vintage look to it and I wanted the attention to be on the dress so I made everything else somewhat simple. I see myself wearing this for an office job or maybe on a lunch date with the girls. Since I live in FL, the trench and scarf would definitely be worn right about now. I tried to stick to the color scheme as close as possible since there's alot going on in the dress. This is what I chose..



ModCloth Campaign

ModCloth Campaign by bulletproofbracelets featuring an infinity scarf


For those that don't know, ModCloth has retro, vintage and indie-inspired clothing styles. I've never bought anything from ModCloth before; just roamed around the site. They have dresses for everything. Weddings, Valentines Day, even dresses for the upcoming Spring season! There are so many that I've seen that would go great in my closet! They have some great sale items right now so head over to ModCloth today and see what styles you like!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha