Monday, January 20, 2014

Autumn's Back

Happy Monday lovies!
 Today's outfit is.. eh. (I look horrible in these leggings btw.) This is basically what I wear to work when I know I have alot to do. Usually I'm all over the floor rearranging hardware and accessories so this is what I throw on. Plus I feel comfy. This is my first time wearing these boots (on the blog and to work). I had to finally break them in and I LOVE them. I get picky when it comes to choosing the right pair of boots but Target stole my heart with these. 








Cardigan/Leggings: F21
Accessories: F21
Watch: Michael Kors
Boots: Target

(Pssst, there's a giveaway on the blog later this week. Keep checking back!)

4 comments:

  1. Nice color combo!


    All things J
    http://trinibkbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! That scarf is amazing!


    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, you don't look "horrible" in those leggings!

    Second, I know it's just a simple outfit, but the colours look so great together, that you're also wearing something super stylish :)

    xoxo Jackie

    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with the combo!!! Definitely inspired to try it out :) xoxo

    Letterstomaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha