Saturday, October 26, 2013

Olive Fall Florals


Did you get the title? Huh?! Olive..I love..yea.
It's just now getting chilly in Florida and I LOVE it! The part of me that makes me miss home. Time to dig out/buy sweaters and cardigans and beanies, yippee!! 

Anyway, I'm definitely falling for Olive. I just need some pants and I'll be good. This is a boyfriend cardigan I got from work. There were only 3 left so I had to snatch it up. I just hate that it has no pockets. Boo. I've had this dress for awhile and just now wearing it (y'all know me).  To tell you the truth, other than the print, I hate it. It's made of that really tight material and it's short so I have to wear leggings under it. There's a cutout in the back butI don't have time for allat. 

Enjoy!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Originally I wanted the Phillip Lim black tote from Target but they were sold out when I got the chance to finally buy it. I was one of those scouring my Target's to try to find it. BUT I found this baby instead. I originally bought it for a friend, but it wasn't the right one. It was clearance so I couldn't return it. Now I'm deciding if I really like it enough to keep it..STAY TUNED!


Beanie/Cardigan/Bracelets: F21
Dress: Charlotte Russe (old)
Leggings: Target (i think)
Boots: Madden Girl via Amazon
Bag: Phillip Lim for Target
Watch: Michael Kors (gifted)

13 comments:

  1. cute outfit.
    love your bag
    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this entire outfit! I have to ask.. is your beanie I recent buy from F21? I absolutely love the color and the slouchiness (;

    -
    Cecilia
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable dress!! and I love the touch of yellow in this look!

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olive is my favorite color! I like the cardigan and it looks good paired with mustard. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This whole outfit is so cute! The beanie is an adorable touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the fall colours. STill very jealous of that bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look, I love the green cardigan!!! beautiful pictures!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bag Iesha! The whole outfit was cool, calm, and collective!

    http://alisathefashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your floral dress! You styled in perfectly for Fall. (Cute title to your post by the way! It's hard to always think of something creative!)
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I have the same bag, but in black. The yellow one went quick! I love how you are matching the bag with the beanie--too cute.

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look adorable, Iesha! Love the whole look!!

    Dhruvi
    Stilettos & Sequins

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha