Friday, October 26, 2012

Old Camo/New Camo


Ahh! I have finally fallen into the camo trend. This was actually my husbands old work shirt and it was hanging in the closet, just waiting for me to do something with it. Of course I had to remove the branch and the rank, but I wanted to keep my last name. Just to make it a little more special.  This is the first post of many that I'll be wearing this spiffy piece.









You can't really tell, but underneath the "jacket" I'm wearing a nude tank. I'm thinking of maybe having it taken in at the sides so it doesn't look/feel as baggy. But then again, I kind of like it.











 We took these early this morning while it was still cool out. I'm actually starting to hate Florida weather. Yea it's good for summer but gee, I want my Autumn back! I can't keep up with the trends without the coolness. This makes me homesick. 




So, my last name gets mispronounced ALL the time. It really isn't that hard, but at one point I couldn't say it the right way either. My last name is Taitague. It's pronounced TY-TUH-GWEE. Say it out loud. There ya go! :)



I don't know about you all, but I'm feeling this short, blonde look. I may have to think about making this permanent. :) How do you like it? 

xoxo




The Man Behind the Camera.



Sunnies: F21
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Bracelets: F21
Camo Shirt/Jacket: Taken from the hubs
Tank: Target
Leggings: Boohoo
Heels: Steve Madden

12 comments:

  1. Love the look! I love anything military haha. You are very beautiful and keep the blonde! Following you now. Would you like to follow me back?

    Xoxo,
    Yvette

    Www.flawlessfashionistastyles.blogspsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got done commenting on my friend's blog about the camo trend! At first I was so against it, but now I'm starting to love it. :) I think you made your hubby's camo shirt look so feminine and chic! I love those leggings and you definitely rock the cropped blonde hair! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your kind words. :) <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool shirt! Husband's closet is often a good place to hunt for treasures))

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Just let me know :)


    xx
    Tali
    www.RockMyHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for visiting my blog would you like to follow each other?

    if so let me know so i can follow back right away :)

    xo
    arleene

    arleenesfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so showing how much you Love the owner of the shirt! Wearing it well girl!!!

    http://mykurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what I like about the outfit is that it looks wilde but the blonde hair and those earrings gives the perfect, feminine touch!

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, i don't have words to describe your beauty, really loving the outfit, the camo jacket with black leggings is looking gorgeous, simple marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely love combat and you did it justice by mixing it with the leggings and heels. wanna follow each other??? i'm yr newest follower via GFC

    #chickisses!

    ps: New post on my blog and would love for you to check it out

    http://chicillusion.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/wild-berries.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha