Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Striped

Hey y'all! I'm back again. Trying not to go so long between posts but it's hard with LIFE! I'm constantly trying to find ways to stay busy while my husband is gone. If you all have any suggestions, please let me know!

Can you guess who took these pics? My 8 year old! He's still learning how to hold the camera so they may seem a little tilted lol. But they came out so crisp and clear. I'm so proud of him. :) I bought this striped bodycon last year and absolutely love it! It's long sleeved and hugs all the right curves.  I paired it with my fav denim jacket from Ross and my go-to boots from ShoeDazzle. It's starting to get a little chilly down here in the panhandle so I added these tights into the outfit and BAM! Day is made. And isn't this cute little clutch hotness!? It's the perfect size. I love it!



IMG_6821 IMG_6825 IMG_6817 IMG_6830 IMG_6819


Thank you to this special guy right here! (I told him this job is considered a chore so he gets an allowance. Teehee)

  IMG_6854

Dress/tights/Clutch/Necklace: F21
Jacket: Ross
Boots: ShoeDazzle

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha