Monday, April 14, 2014

Off the Air

Happy Monday!
I fell in love with this dress when I saw it. I had to have it. Not to mention it was 20% off. Uh, yea! 
So when I wore it, it wasn't what I expected. And of course, it didn't look the same on me as it did on the model. I had to add the belt so it didn't make me look like a whale throughout the day. But I did add pics of what it looks like without the belt.

(Btw, as I was writing this post, this dress reminded me of those colored blocks you see on your tv in the middle of the night when the channel goes off air. You know what I'm talkin about..)


IMG_5192 IMG_5195 IMG_5193


And without the belt..


IMG_5209 IMG_5215

Maybe it's not too bad, but it looks weird to me. The dress has very thin material. I'm more of a bodycon gal, so having an item flow off my whole body sure didn't feel right.  It makes me look pregnant. Blah.


Dress: UrbanOG
Bag/Jewelry: F21
Boots: ShoeDazzle

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous dress! You look very cute!

    Following you!
    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha